Finally, customer service and time tracking working together in harmony. Quickly track time on each ticket, and understand where the time is going. This is time tracking for your Zendesk done right.
- Ability for all of your Harvest users to log in to their own timesheets.
- Timer functionality. You can now use a start/stop timer to track the amount of time you are spending on a ticket. Alternatively, you can still enter time by duration as before.
- Quick link to the Harvest timesheet for the logged in Harvest user.
- Time logged against a ticket by any Harvest user is displayed in the application.
- In a Harvest timesheet, a quick link back to the Zendesk ticket is provided.
Tracking time on tickets has never been faster, and reports have never been this insightful. Get your Zendesk on Harvest today.
How to install
Installation of the Harvest application is simple; make sure you are logged into your Zendesk accont, then click on the Install button above to add it to your account. Once added, you will need to configure the following items:
- URL: The URL to your Harvest application (ie https://subdomain.harvestapp.com)
- Default Note: The default note you wish to add to all time entries. Note, placeholders are NOT supported here.
- Title: Name of the application
Once installed, you will need to refresh your page for the changes to take effect and your Harvest time tracking application will be ready to go.