The Zendesk for Magento integration works to unite your business with a dynamic two-way integration between ticket data from Zendesk and e-commerce data from Magento.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Manage all your customer interactions in one place, whether you have one Magento site or several—driving efficiencies within your support team.
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as billing, shipping, and order info from Magento on Zendesk ticket pages and user profiles.
- Add Zendesk communication channels to any Magento-powered site, so your customers can get in touch with your support team wherever they are.
Sync your teams for faster resolutions and higher revenues
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within Magento.
- Stay up to date on the temperature of the account and customer with a single view of support information right next to critical sales statistics, customer profiles and sales orders.
- Create and update Zendesk tickets directly in Magento for greater support team efficiencies.
For detailed instructions on how to set up the integration, refer to the setup guide here.
How to install
Availability and Supported Versions
Zendesk for Magento is available at no cost to all Zendesk customers. Furthermore, this integration is supported on Magento Community 1.5+ and Enterprise 1.9+. To gain the most value from this integration, we recommend using the new Zendesk.
- Magento Community v1.5+ or Magento Enterprise v1.9+ with full administrator rights
- PHP 5.2+
How to install
The Zendesk for Magento integration setup is broken into two parts. First, log in to your Zendesk account, then follow the instructions here to download the extension and learn how to configure the extension in Magento. Once this is complete, you are ready to move on to second step, adding the Magento App for Zendesk to your account.
Click on the Install button for the Magento application in the Zendesk application directory. Once added, you will need to configure the following items:
- Title: A title of your choice.
- Store URL: The URL to your Magneto store (ie http://www.zendesk-store.com).
- Access token: Your API access token from the Zendesk extension for Magento.
- Order ID Field ID: The Zendesk custom field ID you are using to store the associated Magento order number.
For detailed instructions on this step, refer to the setup guide here.