Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your sales and support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between ticket data from Zendesk and customer data from Salesforce CRM.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Pull in any CRM data, including custom objects, so your support team can see a full Salesforce customer profile right next to a live ticket in Zendesk.
Sync your sales and support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to complete Zendesk tickets including custom field data in a custom Zendesk panel within Salesforce.
- Stay up to date with the ability to view, create and update tickets in Salesforce
- Manage your customer records database in Salesforce but access it from either Zendesk or Salesforce with real-time sync of Salesforce accounts, contacts and leads with Zendesk organizations and users.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- View reports in Salesforce that slice and dice Zendesk ticket data through several Salesforce lenses.
- Track trends across all points of interactions your sales and support teams have with customers.
How to install
Salesforce edition support
The ability to view Zendesk tickets from Salesforce is available for Salesforce Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
Note: Due to restrictions in enabling remote access apps on Professional, the ability to look up Salesforce information and create cases from tickets in Salesforce Professional requires adding API access to your Professional Edition organization. This is an additional cost to the Professional Edition. Group Edition cannot support this functionality.
These are the steps you need to complete to begin using Zendesk for Salesforce.
- Install the Zendesk for Salesforce app in Salesforce
- Log in to your Zendesk account and Install the new Salesforce app.
- Setup the new Salesforce app in Zendesk through Settings > Extensions > CRM
- Configure User and Organization Syncing in Salesforce
- Set up Zendesk Ticket in Salesforce
For detailed instructions, please visit the Getting Started Guide for Salesforce for Zendesk