ScreenSteps Live lets you create a hosted knowledge base that delivers a better experience for your authors and customers.
Your ScreenSteps Live will give you better results because you will be able to:
- Write articles faster
- Use more screenshots and visuals in your articles
- Easily organize your articles into sequential manuals, making it easier to document complex workflows
- Easily keep your articles up to date since we store all of the original source images used in your help articles
The ScreenSteps Live Live Search App makes it possible for Zendesk agents to quickly search their ScreenSteps Live knowledge base and copy links to knowledge base articles into tickets. This helps agents respond in less time and deliver more consistent answers to customer questions.
How to install
- Make sure you have a ScreenSteps Live account (you can sign up for a trial at screenstepslive.com/signup)
- Make sure you have already added some lessons to your ScreenSteps Live site.
- Log into Zendesk and locate the application directory by navigating to the "Manage" cog.
- Click on "Browse", locate the "Screensteps Live" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Configure the ScreenSteps Live Search app with the settings from your ScreenSteps Live account.
- Open a ticket, click "Apps" and search your ScreenSteps Live knowledge base.