The Zendesk Snap provides read and write access to Zendesk User, Ticket, and Organization objects. It supports read functionality for either all User, Ticket, or Organization records (if no specifications are provided), or for individual records specified by User ID, Ticket ID, or Organization ID, respectively.
The Zendesk Snap supports the following actions on objects through its write functionality: auto-add (that is, adding a record if it does not exist), update, and delete.
You can use the Zendesk Snap to retrieve a complete list of users or tickets, or to retrieve specific records by specifying IDs. You can also specify a user name and role to retrieve details on individual users.
- Provides read and write access to Zendesk objects
- Supported objects include:
- Read functionality can return all records or only those for which an ID is specified
- Write functionality includes the following operations:
- Producer and Consumer objects include:
- Created at
- Email address and phone
- ID and name
- Whether the user is active and verified
- Time zone
- Restriction ID
How to install
Simply visit the SnapLogic store and purchase the plugin. Start using the plugin with SnapLogic to connect Zendesk to the other systems you use.