Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your sales and support teams with a dynamic two-way integrationbetween ticket data from Zendesk and customer data from SugarCRM.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from SugarCRM on Zendesk ticket pages and user profiles.
- Enable your support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from SugarCRM in their Zendesk view.
Sync your sales and support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within SugarCRM.
- Stay up to date on the temperature of the account and customer with the ability to view, create and update tickets in SugarCRM, which syncs to Zendesk.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- Improve productivity and workflow efficiencies by applying SugarCRM reporting and analytics tools to Zendesk ticket data.
- Measure customer satisfaction and trends to gain a complete view of your support and sales team operations.
How to install
SugarCRM editions support
For version 1.x of Zendesk for SugarCRM, we support the following SugarCRM versions:
- Versions: 6.1.x, 6.2.x, 6.3.x, 6.4, and 6.5
- Editions: Community, Professional, Corporate, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Delivery: on-site and on-demand
- your SugarCRM needs to be available from the Internet. If your SugarCRM instance is behind a firewall, or any security layer, you will experience significant loss in functionality. The alternatives are detailled in our FAQ.
First, log in to your Zendesk account, and then follow these steps to begin using Zendesk for SugarCRM.
- Install Zendesk for SugarCRM as a module in SugarCRM.
- Configure ticket view to access tickets from Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities in SugarCRM.
- Setup user data lookup in SugarCRM and Zendesk to view SugarCRM data within Zendesk.
- Configure the Ticket-to-Case capabilities in Zendesk and SugarcCRM to convert tickets into SugarCRM cases.
For full setup instructions and links to the plugin, please see the Zendesk for SugarCRM Getting Started guide.