Create a Zendesk ticket from a chat with just one click and the ability to edit the data before the ticket is submitted. All vital information from the chat, including the transcript, country, IP address, etc. are included within the ticket description. Your agents will have all of this information at their fingertips prior to following up with the end user.
How to install
The integration requires an account with Zopim. Don’t have one? Sign up for an free account here!
- Go to www.zopim.com/account/integration
- Select Zendesk Integration.
- Key in the following fields.
- (Optional) To automatically retrieve ticket status of visitor when chat starts, you can make it compulsory for them to leave their email addresses. To do this, enable the Chat Request Form by logging into the Dashboard > Settings > Chat Request Form.
Check out how the Zendesk integration works here!
How to add Zopim to your Help Center
- Log into your newly enabled Help Center and click on the "Customize Design" in the tool bar in the lower right.
- Under "Theme", click on the "Edit HTML" link to bring up the code editor.
- In the theme page, select the "Footer" template from the available HTML templates. This will allow for you to edit the direct code for the footer on every page.
- After you click the "Save" button, you will be taken back to the editor. Click on the green "Publish changes" button to finalize the change and publish to all visitors of your new Help Center!"