Expectations [in Section 1]
We want to make sure our users are forthright and honest with their information and use of our product (e.g. no spamming or hateful usage). In return, we promise to be open and honest with our policies and communications.
Security and Privacy [in Section 4]
- Notice – Telling users why we collect personal information.
- Choice – Allowing users to opt out of all our marketing communications.
- Onward Transfer – Ensuring that our third-party providers abide by equivalent terms.
- Right Access/Review Data – Allowing users to access, review and/or delete your data.
- Data Retention – Spelling out our data retention policies.
- Resolution – Helping users address privacy concerns and resolve complaints through our newly added privacy officer and resolution process.
Zendesk Voice [in Section 8]
Because there are specific laws governing voice communications and recordings, we now comply with these laws and state them in our ToS.
We work hard to help our customers provide amazing service to their employees and customers. These changes reflect our commitment to transparency and putting our users’ rights first. We’re proud of our updated terms, but we want your honest and straightforward feedback to ensure we’re not fooling ourselves. Please email us at [email protected] with any comments or questions.