Want to get more from your help desk?
Make the move to Zendesk fast and painless!
If you've been using a legacy customer service platform and would like to improve the quality of service you're delivering, Zendesk can help.
Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk software trusted by more than 25,000 leading businesses. Companies such as Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, Thomson Reuters, OpenTable and Groupon, love Zendesk because it allows them to deliver exceptional customer support through an easy-to-use, yet powerful, platform.
What is the Fast Track Migration Program?
The Fast Track Migration Program brings together migration best practices and tools, professional services, and free training to make the move to Zendesk fast, easy, and painless.
The Fast Track Migration Program includes:
- Seamless migration of data - Migration of users, tickets, ticket status, forums, and much more.
- Innovative migration methodology - The Zendesk Migration Team has developed migration tools and methodologies to help accelerate and automate the move to Zendesk.
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is trusted by more than 25,000 leading businesses, a number that steadily grows every day. Companies such as Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, OpenTable and Groupon, love Zendesk because it allows them to deliver exceptional customer support.
Zendesk has assembled a team powered with a complete methodology and toolset to help you migrate from a legacy system to enable you to take advantage of all of the great capabilities Zendesk provides.
- Get results immediately. Zendesk is designed to let you get up and running quickly without an expensive implementation or customization. There's no programming required to make it look and work the way you want.
- Cost effective and easy-to-understand pricing. Zendesk is easy to budget for and has no hidden charges. We have several very affordable plans to choose from and match your business needs.
- Easy to use web interface. Zendesk makes it easy to respond to and track customer support requests without having to navigate complex menus or remember complicated commands. Zendesk is easy to learn and use.
- Modern cloud-based architecture. Zendesk was designed and implemented from the very start as a modern, multi-tenant cloud-based application. So there's no software installation needed.
- Multi-channel communications. Zendesk supports the broadest range of communications channels including email, customer portal, online chat, voice and social media channels, like Twitter. All communications are tracked, so nothing falls through the cracks and you can respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Support for all major browsers. Access your Zendesk through Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari as well mobile browsers. This way, your employees and customers can use the tools and devices they are already familiar with.
- Integration with leading applications. Zendesk provides built-in integration with more than 90 popular applications including Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, Google Analytics, Wordpress and more. Zendesk also has an open API so you can easily integrate with custom applications.
- Mobile versions for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry. Zendesk has native mobile apps for your support agents, for all major mobile platforms including both smart phones and tablets.