Capsule is a simple but powerful CRM tool for keeping track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.
- Share one set of contacts for your business across sales and support
- Know who said what and when, by including emails and notes in the history of a contact
- Get a sales pipeline dashboard that tracks sales opportunities, value and when to follow-up
- Ensure follow-up by creating tasks about customers and opportunities that can be shared with co-workers
- Create custom fields that help track, categorize and list data in ways that suit your business
Capsule integrates with Zendesk so that you can see a complete view of interactions that a lead or customer has had with your business across sales and support activities
- See and create Zendesk tickets right inside a contact's page in Capsule
- See and create a Capsule contact from within a Zendesk ticket
First, log in to your Zendesk account. Then, click on the Install button in the Zendesk Apps directory.
Once the Capsule CRM application is installed, enter the following items to configure:
- Title: Name you want displayed at the top of the application.
- Capsule Name: Name of your Capsule account, eg. 'sample' in 'sample.capsulecrm.com'
- API Token: Find your API token by clicking your name in the top menu bar in Capsule > My preferences > API Authentication Token
- Author: Capsule CRM
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.2
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk.