Wish you could manage your Amazon and eBay messages in Zendesk? ChannelReply Lite is the simple, free solution.
- Receive and reply to threaded Amazon and eBay messages from the comfort of Zendesk.
- Reply to customers faster by spending less time switching between windows.
- Get critical notifications about new orders and more.
- Manage up to 100 messages per month.
- Allow multiple support agents to answer eBay messages at the same time—say goodbye to being stuck with a single login!
- Improve your eBay account security by limiting the need to give your password to staff members.
- Track agent replies to maintain accountability.
- Use Zendesk’s powerful Macros and Business Rules to make customer service even easier.
Install it for free and see the difference it can make for your business!
Want a more advanced integration? Visit https://www.zendesk.com/apps/channel-reply and check out the full version of ChannelReply. With support for attachments, order info on every message, and much more, it’s the complete solution for Amazon and eBay customer support!
- Install the app
- Go to Zendesk Admin > Channels > Channel integrations
- Select the ChannelReply integration and click "add account"
- Click one of the two links to set up either an Amazon or eBay account
To set up an eBay account
- You will be taken to a sign in page
- After authenticating with eBay, complete set up at Channel Reply
To set up an Amazon account
- Go to Configure Amazon account and follow instructions there