Lokalise for Zendesk Chat
No company in the world is excluded from getting support requests in foreign languages every now and then. For most companies though, the share of each language is often not big enough to justify hiring support specialists fluent in these languages.
Still, who doesnât want to start dealing with their foreign-language leads and users right away by adding an app to their Zendesk Chat, without having to spend thousands of dollars?
Here comes the solution from Lokalise, a B2B SaaS platform for localization automation.
The good news is that you do not need to have an account with Lokalise. Install the app from the Zendesk Marketplace, and thatâs it!
Instant two-way translation
Translations of incoming and outgoing chats without delay.
Free to use
Install the app from the Zendesk Marketplace and get all the benefits without paying a cent.
Start talking to your customers right away: the entire translation process takes place in the sidebar app.
How it works
- Lokalise automatically detects the language of the chat and instantly translates incoming messages to your base language.
- An agent types a response in the sidebar app. The response is translated to the chat language and is sent to the user.
- You can change the language of the chat and your base language using the settings in the sidebar app. It is also possible to add other languages spoken by your team as non-translatable.
- Click Install from the Zendesk Marketplace.
- There is no need to subscribe with any third-party service.
- All new chats will be automatically translated.