Free for 14 days, free up to 50 packages / month
Requires a Shipup account
The Shipup app for Zendesk Chat improves your agents productivity by displaying order details and delivery information related to your customers right next to your conversations.
The application queries your Shipup account to find customers' details, recent orders and their delivery data. Stop wasting time looking for a tracking number or visiting the shipping carrier's tracking page to know what happened with your customer's delivery.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Solve chats faster by having access to relevant delivery data from Shipup, such as address details, shipping status and shipping events from within Zendesk.
- Customers are matched by email address. No need to look for them.
- Also available for Zendesk Support
32 shipping carriers supported
UPS, USPS, Fedex, DHL, DPD, TNT, DB Schenker, Royal Mail, ParcelForce, Yodel, Canada Post, BPost, Cainiao, Honk Kong Post, Correos, Deutsche Post, OnTrac...
Chronopost, Colis Prive, Colissimo, Fedex (FR), GLS, DPD (FR), Lettre Suivie La Poste, Mondial Relay, Relais Colis, TNT, Geodis...
New carriers can be added on request.
You need to create a Shipup account to use the Shipup app for Zendesk Support. If you don't own one yet, please visit Shipup.co for more info and register here. Once you signed up, you'll also need to import your online shop orders into Shipup, see our help center for more info.
We offer a free 14 days trial and Shipup is free up to 50 packages / month.
- Login to your Shipup account
- Go to https://app.shipup.co/settings/general#apikeys and copy your private API Key (be careful, your public key will not work, be sure to copy the private key)
- Go to the Shipup app for Zendesk Chat configuration pannel (Zendesk Chat > Settings > Account > Apps > Shipup > App Configuration)
- Paste your private API key and click Install