The official Shopify app for Zendesk Chat.
The Shopify app for Zendesk Chat unites your business by displaying critical Shopify data to your agents while they serve customers in Zendesk.
The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders. In addition, it displays order summary information if a chat is linked to an individual order.
Reduce context switching and serve customers faster
- Access relevant customer Shopify data such as order information, billing, and shipping from within Zendesk Chat. This reduces context-switching for agents, driving productivity, increasing customer satisfaction and ultimately lifetime value.
- Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify by clicking the Order ID.
- Allow customer conversations to flow across channels, just like in real-life relationships.
- Add live chat to any Shopify-powered site to convert browsers into buyers, increase average order value, reduce cart abandonment, and improve customer satisfaction.
This integration works for both Shopify and Shopify Plus.
- After installation, click the setup button that appears inside the Shopify app.
- You will be redirected to the Zendesk Chat app in the Shopify marketplace.
- Click “Get” to install the app.
- You’ll be redirected to your Shopify admin page where you can select “Install app”.
- Next, the Zendesk Chat app will open in Shopify. If you’re already a Zendesk Chat customer, you can select “I have an account” (if not you’ll need to create a new Zendesk account and enable Chat).
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and select “Next”.
- After installation, you can enable the Shopify app and select the specific pieces of information you want to see within the Chat dashboard.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 3.0.17
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk