Zendesk Sell is sales CRM software to enhance productivity, processes, and pipeline visibility for sales teams.
Interested in giving Sell a try? Sign up for a trial here.
Our Zendesk Sell & Chat Integration helps businesses to engage with more prospects and customers and capture these conversations automatically.
The Zendesk Sell for Chat app makes up one part of the full Sell & Chat Integration
When responding to chat conversations, view important sales information pulled from Sell, such as prospect or customer contact data, status, notes and open deals.
Choose “notify sales” to leave a note on contact in Sell directly from a chat conversation.
Chatting with a new prospect? Create a lead in Sell with just one click.
Additional ways our Zendesk Sell and Chat products work together:
Chat conversation transcripts can be automatically captured in Sell alongside other activities such as calls, texts, and emails. Learn more.
Zendesk Chat for Sell app that allows sales reps to set their Chat availability status and access a queue of incoming chat conversations.
You need administrator permissions in both Chat and Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Zendesk Sell for Chat widget in your account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click on Sign in with Zendesk Sell link.
- Authorize the app to let it communicate with your Zendesk Sell account. Be sure that you have full data access, as the app will be able to operate only on the data you have access to.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click Install button
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to any open chat conversation to see the app widget on the right column.