Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
8x8's EasyContactNow enhances the Zendesk user experience and provides added value to Zendesk users by offering a voice communication channel that complements the existing ticketing system and blends seamlessly with the Zendesk solution allowing for maximum agent productivity with minimal training and disruption to your business.
Key features above and beyond what you would expect;
- This solution is totally agnostic as to what current hardware you are using for your telephony whether it is VoIP or traditional fixed lines.
- Easycontactnow for Zendesk gives direct access for your agents to the voice recording of each call from within the Zendesk application.
- Using the Easycontactnow for Zendesk will allow agents to fully automate schedule call-backs.
- Voicemails that are assigned to agents are accessible from within the phone app.
- Flexible licence options and PAYG model allows you to flex your team sizes seamlessly.
The integration gives users the option of an extra layer of tools in the form of call analytics to monitor and manage their customer service levels more effectively. In addition, if full data sync is applied users can further leverage the reporting and analytic tools that are on offer with EasyContactNow.
EasyContactNow for Zendesk can be instantly set up and configured. Creating an EasyContactNow account to make and receive calls only takes in a matter of minutes! The service is instantly scalable and configurable and provides a powerful tool to support business growth.
Download EasyContactNow for Zendesk and get started within minutes.
EasyContactNow Phone for Zendesk is for EasyContactNow customers only. Sign up with EasyContactNow and integrate your Zendesk CRM with the EasyContactNow phone.
- If you have not got an EasyContactNow account, create one on www.easycontactnow.com. Remember it's free!
- Sign in to your Zendesk, then click on the Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- Click on Marketplace under the Apps section and browse for EasyContactNow.
- Click Install App in the in the top right corner.
- Refresh your Zendesk sign in session and click on the EasyContactNow icon (Eric) on the top right corner.
- Login with your EasyContactNow contact centre credentials.
Further information can be found here