- Solve tickets faster by collaborating with other agents
- Easily start a hangout from within Zendesk
- Link a ticket to a live Google+ Hangouts conversation
Sometimes a face-to-face conversation is the quickest way to solve a problem. So, we’ve made it easy for your support team to start conversations among themselves using Google+ Hangouts.
If you’re already using Google Apps for Business, you’re probably a heavy user of Google+ Hangouts. Sometimes your agents want to initiate a live conversation together, discuss a specific ticket or issue, and come up with a resolution plan together as a team.
Zendesk integrated with Google+ Hangouts to make that easier for you. In a single click on the right side of your tickets, you can initiate a hangout and choose from a list of your agents.
How to install
To install the Google+ Hangouts app:
1) Sign in to your Zendesk, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
2) Select Marketplace under Apps, then find the Google+ Hangouts app and click the tile.
3) On the Google+ Hangouts app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner.
4) Enter a name for the app, then click Install.