Litmos by CallidusCloud is a cloud-based solution that unifies learning management, the extended enterprise, and prepackaged content in an innovative platform to meet any organization’s internal and external training needs. Over 4 million users in more than 130 countries and 22 languages use Litmos.
- Most user friendly learning management system in the world
- Cloud-based learning allows users to learn from anytime & anywhere.
- Activity feeds make it easy to track results & monitor feedback
The Litmos app gives Zendesk Agents the power to create Learners and assign those Learners to Courses, Learning Paths and Teams directly from within Zendesk tickets.
If you are currently not a customer and would like more information about Litmos, visit www.litmos.com to schedule a demo or start your FREE trial today!
How to add Litmos LMS for Zendesk
- Sign in to your Zendesk, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps > Browse, then find the Litmos LMS app and click the tile.
- On the Litmos LMS app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the following required information, then click Install:
- Company: Name of your Company.
- apikey: The API Key that is assigned to an administrator or account owner in your Litmos Account.
- apilimit: The number of results to be returned from Litmos (recommended 5-10).
Refresh your Zendesk and open an existing ticket. You'll see the Litmos application in the sidebar.
How to locate your API Key from Litmos:
note: You need to have system administrator or account owner privileges in Litmos and on a plan that has API access enabled. All actions performed by the Litmos Zendesk application will be tied to this user.
- In Litmos, as an account owner or system administrator, in the upper right hand corner, select My Profile & Settings.
- At the bottom of your profile, you will see the field titled API Key.