Now you can combine remote support from LogMeIn Rescue and ticketing workflow from Zendesk Support to deliver fast, reliable support for PCs, Macs, and smartphones. Let your support team collaborate with customers in real time to quickly diagnose and resolve issues. To learn more about the integration, see the article here in our support forums.
Boost Agent productivity
Increase first-call resolution rates and reduce handling times by allowing agents to access LogMeIn Rescue’s powerful remote diagnostic and remote control capabilities.
Satisfy customers completely
LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk Support lets your customers easily share their screens with your support team, quickly resolve issues and avoid downtime. Your customers will love you for it.
Leave no data behind
Capture, track, escalate and communicate issues to both internal and external stakeholders. Document the full history of your support interactions for future reference, including session metadata such as timestamps and chat logs, as well as custom fields and survey results.
The LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console is supported on Windows operating systems only. You will, however, be able to support any kind of remote device with LogMeIn Rescue.
To begin using LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk Support, you must have a valid LogMeIn Rescue licensed or trial account.
- Configure LogMeIn Rescue
- Log in to your Zendesk Support account.
- Install and configure the application in Zendesk Support
- Start creating remote support sessions from Zendesk Support tickets
Find the full setup article here.
If you're still having problems, check out the troubleshooting section.
Once the setup steps above are complete, all you will need to do is install the application here and fill out the following items:
- Title: A title for the application.
- Company ID: Your Company ID in LogMeIn Rescue. You can find this in the LogMeIn Rescue Admin Center under Global Settings-> Single Sign-On-> ASP.Net C# server side example.
- Single-Sign-On Password: Defined in LogMeIn Rescue Admin Center under Global Settings->Single Sign-On.
- Enable public comments: This option enables the logging of the Rescue session as a public ticket comment instead of a private ticket comment.
- Tags: Tag a Zendesk Support ticket with these values after a LogMeIn Rescue session has completed. Separate multiple tags with commas.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0.0
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk.