Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk Support ticket data and Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer data.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Zendesk Support ticket pages and user profiles.
- Enable your Support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from the CRM in their Zendesk Support view.
Sync your Sales and Support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk Support panel within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Stay up to date on the status of the account and customer with the ability to view, create, and update tickets in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which syncs to Zendesk Support.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- Improve productivity and workflow efficiencies by applying Microsoft Dynamics CRM reporting and analytics tools to Zendesk Support ticket data.
- Measure customer satisfaction and trends to gain a complete view of your Support and Sales team operations.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM editions supported
Microsoft Dynamics 2011 and 2013
- On-premise Active Directory (AD) based
- On-premise Internet Facing Deploy (IFD) based
- Cloud based (Office 365 authentication and Windows LiveID)
Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then do the following:
- Load and install the Zendesk for Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Set up new security roles. The Zendesk Support integration introduces two new Microsoft Dynamics CRM security roles to give you more granular control over who can access and enter their individual Zendesk Support credentials and who can access Zendesk Support configuration pages.
- Configure the settings in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to view Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 data in Zendesk Support.
- Configure the “Zendesk settings” page in Microsoft Dynamics to set up user credentials for the Zendesk Support account you want to connect to and data you wish to see in Zendesk.
- (Optional) Configure the ticket-to-case capabilities in Zendesk Support and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to convert tickets into Microsoft Dynamics CRM cases.
- Add the Zendesk Support ticketing grid to any of the available entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
For complete setup instructions, see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Zendesk Getting Started guide.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk