Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk ticket data and Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer data.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Zendesk ticket pages and user profiles.
- Enable your Support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from the CRM in their Zendesk view.
Sync your Sales and Support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Stay up to date on the status of the account and customer with the ability to view, create, and update tickets in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which syncs to Zendesk.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- Improve productivity and workflow efficiencies by applying Microsoft Dynamics CRM reporting and analytics tools to Zendesk ticket data.
- Measure customer satisfaction and trends to gain a complete view of your Support and Sales team operations.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM editions supported
- Microsoft Dynamics 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016
- AD based deployment (external port required)
- Cloud based deployment (Office 365 and Windows LiveID)
Sign into your Zendesk account, then follow the steps below:
- Load and Install the Zendesk for Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 solution in your Dynamics CRM instance.
- Setup the required security roles for each user. This controls which users can access the configuration pages to link their individual accounts to Zendesk.
- Configure the field mapping configurations to allow Zendesk ticket data to pull down to Dynamics CRM and CRM info to display within Zendesk.
- Complete the setup page within Zendesk for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM app. This determines which CRM instance this account will connect to.
- (Optional) Create a trigger within Zendesk and use the Microsoft CRM Case Target as the destination to enable the ticket-to-case process between Zendesk and Dynamics CRM.
For the complete install and setup instructions, along with the required Dynamics CRM solution file, head over to eonesolutions.com/zendesk-dynamics-crm-connector.