Send email newsletters, manage subscribers, and track campaign performance in Mailchimp. You can also sync your email marketing with social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Mailchimp App for Zendesk Sell gives sales reps a complete picture of what content resonates with customers and can help them close the deal.
- See which email campaigns your customers have received.
- View in-depth details on the actions your customers took with each campaign.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe customer from a mailing list.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both Mailchimp and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Mailchimp for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with Mailchimp for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.