QuickBooks is cloud-based accounting software that simplifies the billing process for businesses.
With the QuickBooks App for Zendesk Sell, sales teams can create, send, and track invoices in one central place.
- Quickly create and send invoices or estimates populated with data stored in Zendesk Sell.
- View spending, payment history, and document details, such as pricing and dates.
- Track invoice status within Zendesk Sell.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both QuickBooks and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the QuickBooks for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with QuickBooks for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.