The official Shopify app for Zendesk Sell unites your business by displaying critical Shopify data to your sales reps while they scrolling through lead, contact or deal card. The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders.
- Reduce context switching and serve customers faster.
- Access relevant customer Shopify data such as order information, billing, and shipping from within Zendesk Sell. This reduces context-switching for sales reps, driving productivity, increasing customer satisfaction and ultimately lifetime value.
- Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify by clicking the Order ID.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both Shopify and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Shopify for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with Shopify for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.