123FormBuilder helps all businesses create custom online forms and turn them into Zendesk support ticket generators. In just 3 easy steps, you can create customized contact forms, feedback forms and surveys that are a perfect fit for your website, Facebook page and more.
With the 123FormBuilder app for Zendesk, any of your forms can deliver its entries to your Zendesk account and generate support tickets, so that you can respond effectively to all requests. Moreover, you can create users, articles or organizations. When a customer fills in your form, the information you need is automatically imported into Zendesk, not a minute delay.
- Easy to use drag and drop form builder, no technical knowledge required
- Brandable form design with CSS styling
- Multi-language forms
- Integrates with 3rd party apps: Salesforce, Google Docs, Constant Contact
We help you build forms in no time and enjoy the connection with Zendesk at its fullest.
Zendesk integration is available starting from the Gold plan of 123FormBuilder (priced $24.99 per month or $249.9 per year), which also offers multi-language forms, unlimited reports and many other advanced features.
123FormBuilder is a 100% web-based form builder, so there is nothing to download or install.
To create a web form that integrates with Zendesk, just follow the steps below:
- Login/signup to www.123formbuilder.com.
- Design your form in the drag & drop editor that 123FormBuilder provides. Add fields and customize labels.
- Go to the Settings section, choose the Applications tab and select Zendesk from the dropdown list. Press Add.
- The Zendesk green box will show up at the bottom of the page. In the fields there, fill in your Zendesk URL and provide your Zendesk Username and API Token which will enable the communication between the two applications.
- Click on the blue Customize button to complete settings. This will open a lightbox. Select the object type (ticket, user, article or organization) you want to create. Afterwards, associate the Zendesk fields on the left with your 123FormBuilder form fields on the right (Subject, Description, Name and E-mail are mandatory, the others are optional for creating tickets).
- Press Save in the lightbox and Save again on the main page.
The Zendesk integration for your 123FormBuilder form is now installed and ready to use!