Macro Date helps you use the full potential of Zendesk's Macro feature, Due Date and Date Fields. Create a task to reopen a ticket in 3 workdays or automatically select a date in 2 months. Macro Date can automatically select a date in the future or past with a Macro.
- Automate follow-up in a specific amount of days
- Set relative dates in Macro on the Due Date and Custom Date Fields
- Can differentiate in workflow between days and workdays
- Option to install multiple times to support multiple fields with your own prefix
- New in version 1.3! Support for a specific number of days in the following Week/Month/Quarter/Year
- New in version 1.3! The Macro Date now also excludes holidays if a schedule (with holidays) is applied to a ticket
#### Use Cases
- Change Due Date of Task in Zendesk
- Warranty Dates
- Delivery Dates
- Maintenance Dates
- Service Dates
- Expiration Dates
- ...and a lot more.
The first week is on us! After installing, your free 7-day trial will start so you can try out this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimize your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organizations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.