Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
8x8’s Zendesk integration helps organizations enhance their brand through better customer experiences. Free yourself from the expense, headache, and rigidity of an on-premises PBX or ACD system with 8x8 Virtual Contact Center. This powerful, cloud-based contact center software enables you to stop fighting outdated equipment and start focusing on the needs of your customers. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center shortens and improves customer interactions. This saves you money, increases customer satisfaction, and enhances the power of your Zendesk investment:
- Automatically identify outstanding tickets and deliver relevant customer information to your agent’s desktop with each customer interaction
- Manage customer phone calls and chats directly within the Zendesk environment
- Connect customers with the agent who can best solve their problem
- Monitor and report on all customer interactions
- Voice Response system for self service and customer identification
8x8’s Virtual Contact Center integrates deeply with Zendesk out-of-the-box and is easily configurable to provide maximum efficiency for your organization. 8x8 allows you to focus on getting your customers to the right agent with the right information. When that happens, customer satisfaction soars, costs shrink and your brand is enhanced.
Like to hear a story? We all do! Learn about how Frank gets zen with 8x8 Virtual Contact Center and Zendesk
Note: this integration is for 8x8 Virtual Contact Center customers only. For 8x8 VO customers please refer to the 8x8 Virtual Office app on the Zendesk marketplace.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you subscribe to 8x8 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) services, and that your implementation is currently running version 8.0 or higher.
- Set up Zendesk integration in the VCC Configuration Manager. For details, refer to VCC Configuration Guide.
To install 8x8 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) application within the Zendesk environment:
Follow the instructions below to install your 8x8 VCC software within the Zendesk environment. You will need to run this installation once for your VCC system. Once that is completed the software will automatically be available to your agents:
- Sign in to your Zendesk, then click the Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- Under Apps, select Browse, then find the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center app and click the tile.
- On the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center app page, click *Install app *in the upper-right corner, you will be presented with a web page.
- Enter the login URL for Agent Console. Note: You will be asked for the Virtual Contact Center (VCC) subscription to get a valid URL. For help identifying your VCC URL click here to talk to one of our product experts.
- Click Continue. The app installs for your Zendesk account.
- Refresh your Zendesk login session. The 8x8 app icon shows at the top right hand corner.
- Click the 8x8 app icon. The 8x8 Agent Console login screen launches within your Zendesk frame.
- Enter agent login credentials and click Login. Upon validation, you are logged in.
Now how to train your agents? We have you covered. Here is an Agent User Guide!
If you have any questions on the software or need assistance with the installation , click here to contact one of our product experts.
- Author: 8x8 Contact Center
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk