- A dashboard where you can see which agent is working in which channels and groups in Zendesk
- Auto Select AUX code based on the channel/group name
- Physical overview on the work floor, by Integrating Kuando Busylights with Zendesk for multiple channels and/or groups, with the usage of the KuandoHUB application (Windows only) [download here] https://www.plenom.com/downloads/download-software/#
- Busylight notification
- In dashboard/work floor overview on adherence per channel/group
- Combine channels (or groups) together to create clusters
- See the current ticket an agent is working on
The first week is on us! After installing, your free 7-day trial will start so you can try out this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimize your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organizations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.
Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple process.
- Install the Zendesk App from the Zendesk App Marketplace. A 7-day free trial is included to try out this Zendesk App.
How to use Adherence (with a Kuando Busylight*)
*To use Adherence with Kuando Busylight the KuandoHUB application is needed
Installing and configuring Adherence:
- Install the Adherence app from the Zendesk marketplace
- Open the admin panel by clicking on the Adherence icon on the left
- Add an AUX code, by specifying the name of the AUX code, the AUX code color and the channel/group name that are given to a channel(s) or group(s) - these channel/group name are dropdown or auto-suggesting
- Install the KuandoHUB app (Windows only) download here