Aha! is the world's #1 product roadmap software. We help product and engineering managers build brilliant strategy, capture and prioritize features, and create visual roadmaps. It has everything you need to get your product mojo back.
- Strategic planning
- Release management
- Idea prioritization
- Feature definition
- Roadmap visualization
This integration enables your support team in Zendesk to take customer requests and convert them into ideas in Aha! The ideas can then be reviewed by the product team in Aha! and prioritized on the roadmap. And when the status of the idea changes in Aha! it is automatically highlighted in Zendesk -- so it's easy to see how the customer's request is progressing through development.
To install the Aha! app, you must:
- Have an Aha! account.
- Have at least the Contributor role for for the products that you want to submit ideas to.
- Have the Administrator role in your Aha! account.
Zendesk agents will not need an Aha! account to link to ideas in Aha! or to create new ideas.
How to install
To install and configure the Aha! app:
- Install the Aha! app in Zendesk.
- Configure the app by entering the subdomain for your Aha! account. The subdomain is the part that comes before
.aha.ioin the URL when you access Aha!.
- Go to a ticket in the Zendesk user interface. Open the apps sidebar by clicking the Apps button in the top right of the user interface.
- In the Aha! app, click on the link that says
Authorize this app.
- You will be prompted to log in to Aha! and to authorize Zendesk to access your account.
Once the app is authorized it will be usable by any Zendesk agents without the need for an Aha! account for each agent.