AppFollow simplifies the way you support your mobile users.
Receive and respond to reviews without leaving your Zendesk account. This integration covers the App Store, Google Play, Amazon appstore, Amazon marketplace, Windows Store and Mac App Store.
Pricing depends on the usage limits, for more information please visit appfollow.io
Here is what you can do with this integration:
✓ Aggregate all reviews from app stores and received them as tickets in your Zendesk account;
✓ Respond to reviews without leaving Zendesk. No redirection to app stores or consoles (replies will be posted in app stores automatically);
✓ NEW! Receive and respond to reviews of Amazon products;
✓ Customize what reviews to receive: by app, country, review language, number of stars, specific words;
✓ Monitor reviews' updates and keep history of all changes;
✓ Translate reviews to the language you use;
✓ Assign reviews automatically to your teammates;
✓ Create auto-tags for a faster and easier sorting of reviews that contain specific words or have a specific number of stars;
✓ Track agents' efficiency with analytics charts in Zendesk;
Found out more here appfollow.io/zendesk.
We also have Zendesk email integration allowing to set up reply to reviews feature without installation in a couple of clicks! Check it out on https://appfollow.io/zendesk and try our free fully premium plan.
Here is a video instruction on how to install the integration https://youtu.be/bQOFFOvys80
For new users:
- Setup a quick registration. You need work email.
- Install a native app "App Store and Google Play Reviews" by AppFollow.
- Open Channel Integrations in settings & click "Add account".
- Enter your corporate email or email from your AppFollow account in the pop up below.
- Add the link to your app on App Store & Google Play.
- For iTunes Connect use your email (Apple ID) & password. It is important that you have a Customer Support role at least and don’t have 2FA. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-ios-reviews-with-itunes-connect-integration
- For Google Play Console use: clientid, clientsecret & authorize in Google account. It is a must that you have access to Reply to reviews option. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-android-reviews-with-google-play-console-integration
- Setup filters according to keywords, user’s rating, word’s length. Use "Import history" if you never replied to reviews before. It will load all reviews that your app has.
- Click "Save" & we’re done here!
If you’re thinking of changing your settings, that’s what you need to do:
- Click settings in Zendesk menu
- Choose Channel Integrations
- Choose AppFollow in the list of all integrations
- You will be redirected to the Accounts page
- Create a new integration (for new app or new filter) or edit the current one (the data will be the same as while creating a new account)
- Click "Save" & it is done!
Start using Zendesk app for free. Your trial will be available for 10 days.
Check our Help Center for the details: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/setup-your-zendesk-app.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We’re always here to help.