Monitor and respond to the App Store, Google Play and Amazon reviews directly in your Zendesk account.
AppFollow simplifies the way you support your mobile users. Monitor reviews, receive and reply to them right in your Zendesk account. The app supports the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, Windows Store and Mac App Store.
Try how easy it is to track every single user reviews and respond to them on appfollow.io/zendesk. With AppFollow your reply-to-review routine is as easy as never before.
✓ Receive app reviews directly in your Zendesk account
✓ Respond to the App Store, Mac App Store, Google Play and Amazon reviews right in Zendesk. No redirection to app stores or consoles.
✓ Assign reviews to the responsible teammates
✓ AKeep history of all reviews changes
✓ Keep the history of all the changes.
Update: AppFollow’s Zendesk app uses the latest Google API so seamlessly fetches Android reviews and delivers your responses to them in Google Play Store.
Get to know what your users think of your app using our Semantic Analysis page:
✓ Stay aware of how your app is doing by tracking sentiment score
✓ Have user pain points identified and grouped by topic
✓ Get breakdown of reviews ratio day by day in Sentiment Timeline
✓ Be the first one to learn about critical bugs and issues in new release.
Feel free to analyze your app reviews here.
We also have Zendesk email integration allowing to set up reply to reviews feature without installation in a couple of clicks! Check it out on https://appfollow.io/zendesk and try our free fully premium plan.
For new users:
- Setup a quick registration. You need work email.
- Install a native app "App Store and Google Play Reviews" by AppFollow.
- Open Channel Integrations in settings & click "Add account".
- Enter your corporate email or email from your AppFollow account in the pop up below.
- Add the link to your app on App Store & Google Play.
- For iTunes Connect use your email (Apple ID) & password. It is important that you have a Customer Support role at least and don’t have 2FA. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-ios-reviews-with-itunes-connect-integration
- For Google Play Console use: clientid, clientsecret & authorize in Google account. It is a must that you have access to Reply to reviews option. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-android-reviews-with-google-play-console-integration
- Setup filters according to keywords, user’s rating, word’s length. Use "Import history" if you never replied to reviews before. It will load all reviews that your app has.
- Click "Save" & we’re done here!
If you’re thinking of changing your settings, that’s what you need to do:
- Click settings in Zendesk menu
- Choose Channel Integrations
- Choose AppFollow in the list of all integrations
- You will be redirected to the Accounts page
- Create a new integration (for new app or new filter) or edit the current one (the data will be the same as while creating a new account)
- Click "Save" & it is done!
Start using Zendesk app for free. Your trial will be available for 10 days.
Check our Help Center for the details: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/setup-your-zendesk-app.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always here to help.