The Attachment Finder app makes it easy to identify which of your Zendesk Support tickets have attachments associated to them. Any ticket with an attachment associated to a recent comment or a previous comment can be configured to apply a specific tag to your Zendesk Support tickets, so you can easily report on or build a Zendesk Support view of tickets where attachments are present.
- Click on the "install" button.
- Configure the app with the following two settings:
- Current Attachments tag: the tag you want applied to the ticket for the current comment that has an attachment
- Previous Attachments tag: the tag you want applied to the ticket for any attachments associated to a previous comment
- Click on "Install" to complete the installation of the app. The app will now automatically run on any ticket that you view in the background.
Nothing to see here! The app does it all automatically. Note: The app will not retroactively apply any tags to existing tickets unless they have been updated through the Zendesk Support interface.
- Author: Zendesk Labs
- Support: Not supported
- Version: 1.0
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk