Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Check out the video: Learn how to build any integrated call center process into your Zendesk
The babelConnect app gives you access to the babelforce global enterprise-grade call center and integration platform within your Zendesk.
On the babelforce platform, you can integrate everything with your Zendesk: complex IVR, call flow, 2-way SMS and call conversation management, compliant call recording, workforce management, performance management, call analytics, business intelligence and real-time dashboards.
babelforce is the leading no-code automation platform for call centers: you can build any CX and business process across all your integrated systems.
Here’s how the babelConnect app helps your business:
- Connect agents to an enterprise-grade call handling platform: complex integrated IVR, skills-based routing, outbound calls, automated outbound dialing, inbound telephone numbers
- Deep data integrations to Zendesk and other common web tools
- Connect any existing phone device or application to our platform, vendor agnostic SIP trunking infrastructure
- Allows integration of your own business applications: CRM, ERP, WFM, inventory, etc. to enable complex processes
- Optimize the customer experience with multichannel customer communications
- Increase efficiency with outbound calls and SMS directly from tickets
- Use 2-way SMS conversations - the only truly universal messaging service that is on everyone’s phone
- Reduce compliance costs with call recording management
- Create contract closure and other complex audit trail processes
Integrate multichannel call center deployments with Zendesk. Managers configure custom availability statuses, routing and queueing, and organize call recordings with custom tags. Agents get inbound and outbound calls and SMS, and have all contacts in one place to offer outstanding customer experiences.
babelConnect synchronizes agents with our cloud communications platform to offer outstanding customer contact functionality:
- Global telephony infrastructure packed into one app: use worldwide numbers for premium quality inbound and outbound VoIP
- Multi-territory deployment available for EMEA, Americas, APAC - reduce costs of telecommunications by keeping calls on same network while maximizing call quality
- Agents are synchronized with any inbound call experience you like: create your desired journey, then route to your agents
- Customize and manage agent presence statuses in line with call center processes
- Agents can start, stop, tag and flag call recordings in the app
- Managers can filter, play, review and delete recordings on the babelforce platform for compliance regulations
- 2-way SMS conversations: get inbound SMS messages straight into tickets.
1) In babelforce:
- Visit https://services.babelforce.com and log into your account. If you do not have an account yet, sign up for a trial account at https://services.babelforce.com/register.
- Once you have access to your babelforce account, add the Zendesk integration within babelforce. Give the integration a name, then enter the subdomain of your Zendesk account, the username (email address) of the admin owner and add an API token that the admin gets from Zendesk.
- Then just sync the agents from your Zendesk to babelforce by selecting the agents who will work on calls and SMS
- You are ready to create IVR, call-flows, integration process flows and lots more
2) In Zendesk:
- Install the babelConnect app from the marketplace in Zendesk
- Each agent can request a password for the primary email address that they have in Zendesk, assuming you have sync’d that agent from Zendesk to babelforce as noted above
- Each agent now can make use of the babelforce services
If you have any questions, just contact us at email@example.com