Bitium lets companies manage all of the web-based software as a service (SaaS) that they use every day, in one place.
Features include single sign on, simple provisioning of apps to new employees for faster onboarding and offboarding, visibility into employee app usage, collaboration with coworkers inside of apps, and lots more.
Bitium can integrate with authentication systems like Active Directory, LDAP, or Google Apps, and can be used with project management tools, social networks, CRMs, accounting programs, bug trackers, customer service dashboards, and virtually anything else web-based.
- Single Sign On - one password for ALL apps
- View reports to see who is using corporate software
- Manage ALL cloud apps in one place
- Organize users into Groups and give Groups access to Apps
- Request or grant access to Apps without revealing passwords
- Chat with co-workers from inside of your Apps
- Save money by monitoring who is using App licenses
- Integrates with Active Directory, LDAP, Google Auth, Ping
- View App messages in one stream - reduce email clutter
- Manage how Apps are authenticated
- Access Apps through browser plugin
- Use IP Whitelisting to add security to Apps
- Sophisticated bookmarking takes you where you work in Apps
- Add/remove users - or groups - from corporate Apps at once
- Share pages with co-workers with one click
- Control corporate access to software applications
- Add all of your company's Apps - even homegrown Apps
- Faster onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Auto-provision Apps without leaving Bitium
Getting started with Bitium is free! Just go to www.bitium.com, click the "Get Started" button, and enter your email address to begin.
- Author: Garrett Brown
- Price: Free
- Support: Email