Calixa makes it easy to manage all your customers in one place. Calixa connects to the 3rd party SaaS tools you use (eg Stripe, Zendesk, Intercom, etc) so that you can see everything about your customers and take action in one place. No more jumping around tools, learning SQL, or maintaining internal tools.
- Have a complete view of customers → Calixa shows you all support tickets, payments, emails, errors, lifecycle events, and more, all in one place. Instantly get full customer context so that you can intelligently take action.
- Take action from one place → Refund a payment, add a feature flag, disable an account, edit a user, and more - all in one place. You're hugely more efficient, no longer jumping between tools.
- *Always find what they’re looking for *→ Calixa lets you search across all your customers with an easy-to-use interface. It's customizable so each person can look for whatever is important to their role. You now have Search Superpowers; you no longer need to learn SQL or ask an engineer.
Zendesk + Calixa
By connecting your Zendesk account with Calixa, you are able to see your Zendesk tickets next to all your other customer data. Calixa shows you all support tickets, payments, emails, errors, lifecycle events, and more, all in one place. Instantly get full customer context so that you can intelligently respond to your customer.
How to connect Zendesk to Calixa
- Go to www.calixa.io and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, sign up for a new account.
- Go to the Integrations Page in the Calixa console.
- Click on “Add an Integration” and select the Zendesk logo.
- Follow the integration instructions. They will have you log in to your account to link it to Calixa. Once you do that, you’re done! All your Zendesk data will start showing up in Calixa.