Capsule is a simple but powerful CRM for keeping track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.
- Share one set of contacts for your business across sales and support
- Know who said what and when, by including emails and notes in the history of a contact
- Get a sales pipeline dashboard that tracks sales opportunities, value and when to follow-up
- Ensure follow-up by creating tasks about customers and opportunities that can be shared with co-workers
- Create custom fields that help track, categorize and list data in ways that suit your business
Capsule integrates with Zendesk so that you can see a complete view of interactions that a lead or customer has had with your business across sales and support activities
- See and create Zendesk tickets right inside a contact's page in Capsule
- See and create a Capsule contact from within a Zendesk ticket
To get started, click on the Install button in the Zendesk Apps Directory. You may be asked to log in with your Zendesk email address and password.
To complete the installation, enter a Personal Access Token to allow the app to access your Capsule account:
- In your Capsule account, open My Preferences
- Click API Authentication Tokens in the sidebar
- Select the Personal Access Tokens tab
- Click Generate new API token to add a new token. Ensure that Create, update and delete information is ticked and then click Save new Token
- After generating the token, click the clipboard icon next to the new token to copy it and then paste it into the Personal Access Token field