Available only to agents with "Talk - Partner Edition" seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Cloudagent Cloud Contact Center
Inbound | Outbound | Blended call center in a browser
Provide Multi-channel ACD (Voice, Email, SMS, Social Media), IVR, Dialer, Quality Monitoring, Interaction Intelligence and more right from your browser within the Zendesk interface
Start your contact center in 5 minutes.
- Zero installation, all contact center applications delivered out of browser
- Improve support with Screenpop and Click to Call.
- Automatically tag calls to tickets.
- Use advanced call center features like call transfer, hold, conference right from the Zendesk interface
- Track agent performance
- Barge-in *Advanced analytics ### Improve Agent Efficiency Cloudagent unified desktop gives agent single window access to all contact center applications such as multiple-channels, dialers and more. Cloudagent, with it's advanced features like screen pop, ACD, skill routing, sticky agents, agent scripts etc has been proven to improve the contact center agent efficiency by 60%. ### Get Insights Interaction Analyst in Cloudagent is an advanced business intelligence tool which helps you get insights into your contact patterns. It offers more than 300 reports across all dimensions of a contact center. It can help you answer questions like "Who is the most efficient agent?", "What is the average call handling time for support skill?", "What is the peak hour for my call center?" ### Reduce Call Handling time Customers contact your contact center to get answers. Cloudagent, with Cloud IVR you can design complex IVRs integrated with your back-ends to answer caller queries before they reach your agents. Agents have access to contextual information about the caller including previous contact history. ### Quality Monitoring Cloudagent integrated voice logger allows supervisor to judge agent performance in context of the contact i.e. campaign, skill etc. Cloudagent allows to custom define the different weightage parameter applicable to particular skill/process allowing agent performance to be judged in terms of parameter that impact the process performance the most. ### Open API Integrate easily with Zendesk. Greet callers with status of their ticket.
- Go to Zendesk Marketplace for telephony apps
- Search for "Cloudagent"
- Click on the tile and then "Install"
Done. You don't need to do anything else. Once you log in to Zendesk, you can access your Cloudagent interface in the top bar. Login to your Cloudagent account and start with your calls.