Imagine how awesome it would be if it was easier for everyone in your team to always follow your company's best practice guidelines to perform their work.
Trusted by enterprise and business customers, DeciZone platform enables confident decisions consistently using simple navigable flowcharts for your agent scripts and guidelines.
DeciZone agent script and self-help flowcharts are easily accessible on any connected browser by your audience as well as through integrations with CRM/ERP platforms.
Here is a quick video Introduction to the DeciZone platform.
Check this DEMO out - See how efficiently this published flowchart is able to guide even a new team member while all the steps can be recorded in a transcript for your analysis and compliance if you wish! A published DeciZone flowchart can be freely shared with anyone, even if they don't have a DeciZone account which makes it ideal even for self-help. Simply place this link on any website to help your audience with customized recommendations in less than 1 minute.
And here is a detailed video Training for using DeciZone navigable flowcharts.
Installing this integration App between the DeciZone and the Zendesk platforms enables DeciZone customers to :
- Make it easier than ever to streamline important operational processes.
- Access their pre-selected list of DeciZone flowcharts right next to the Zendesk Ticket View window.
- Navigate effortlessly through a DeciZone flowchart while interacting with your customers on the same Ticket View window.
- Automatically save the complete transcript of the flowchart interaction as an internal comment update on the currently open Zendesk ticket - instead of manually typing up the whole conversation.
- Resume/Restart/Discard a flowchart interaction left unfinished by another team member for the currently open ticket.
- Access important attached documents, images, links on flowchart boxes only when they are relevant in the business logic.
- Eliminate unnecessary reading of the 98% of the irrelevant script logic because of the choices selected at each decision node.
- Reach customized recommndations in as little as 20 to 30 seconds.
- Enter specific details in a form input only when needed in the script logic.
- Provide critical feedback to the author of the flowchart specific to the current flowchart box. The autor gets an email right away with this feedback for ongoing improvements. DeciZone's built in browser based flowchart editor allows you to easily create, design and improve the business logic for your operationional processes even on a mobile browser.
Integrating your DeciZone account with your Zendesk account is easy!
The Admin of your Zendesk account will install this App once for integration between the DeciZone and Zendesk platforms for the whole team to use thereafter.
For installation you will need the decizoneOrgId, your 'DeciZone Organization ID' from the settings page of your DeciZone.com account.
Please NOTE that for each person using this integration app, their Zendesk account must be using the same email address as their DeciZone account for this integration to work.
After you provide this information, simply finish the installation process. Once successfully installed, every time any member from your Zendesk organization opens a ticket in Zendesk, the DeciZone App will be visible in the sidepannel (as long as that person also is member of your DeciZone organization and with the same email address).
When the DeciZone App loads in the Ticket View side pannel, you will see the 'DeciZone Org Home' page which lists the flowcharts pre-selected by your DeciZone Admin. Click on any of these flowcharts to start navigating inside that flowchart as a transaction. Each transaction through these flowcharts can be resumed, restarted, discarded or automatically documented as a transcript by updating the internal comments of your currently open ticket.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact your DeciZone Support contact.