Desktop Central MSP is a feature galore for managing customers from a single console. Taking it a step further, Zendesk-Desktop Central MSP integration will help you amp up the efficiency of Zendesk beyond just handling tickets by performing endpoint management activities right from your console.
It is an integrated Desktop and Mobile Device Management software that helps managed service providers to efficiently manage their customers' desktops, servers, laptops and mobile devices from a central point. It is suitable for small, medium as well as large MSPs.
This software is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux OS platforms and helps automate regular desktop management routines like installing patches, distributing software, managing your IT assets,managing software licenses, managing USB device usage, taking control of remote desktops and more.
- Deploy business-critical applications to all the machines in one-shot
- Accelerate the process of troubleshooting with the help of advanced remote control
- Manage power by shutting down computers remotely
- Resolve tickets at the snap of a finger by performing system management tasks from the ticket window.
all from the Zendesk console with a single sign-on feasibility.
Integrate ManageEngine Desktop Central MSP with Zendesk to upturn the efficiency of Zendesk beyond just handling tickets.
Integration is supported in Desktop Central MSP build version 10.0.318 and above.
To configure Desktop Central MSP app
- Download Desktop Central MSP app
- Click on the Desktop Central MSP icon from the left navigation pane.
- Download Desktop Central MSP.
- Specify Desktop Central MSP URL for integrating Zendesk with the app.
- Specify administrator credentials to secure the integration.
You can now successfully perform endpoint management activities right from your console. Learn More