This application provides integration within your ticketing system with the knowledge base of DigitalCx, property of Cxcompany
To use the DigitalCX Agent Support app, you must:
- Be using Zendesk Help Center or Web Portal
- Have a project configured in https://cxcompany.com that provides answers to your questions
To install the DigitalCX Agent Support app:
- Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the DigitalCX Agent Support app and click the tile.
- On the DigitalCX Agent Support app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner.
- Configure the app settings, then click Install:
- Number of results: Set the number of results you want the app to display in the ticket sidebar. By default, the app displays ten. The more results you display, the less relevant the ones at the bottom will be. We recommend a number between 4 and 10.
- Customer Key: The customer key as provided by your contact at CX Company
- Project Key: The project key as provided by your contact at CX Company
- API Key: The API key as provided by your contact at CX Company
- Culture: The culture as provided by your contact at CX Company