Integrate comments from any Docker Hub repository into your Zendesk turning them into tickets. Then simply address them taking advantage of Zendesk's views, macros, and triggers.
- All comments for a repository: This integration creates tickets for all comments for a specified Docker Hub repository.
- Clickthrough support: Links to Docker Hub comments on their source website are added to every ticket created by the integration.
- Up to 100 tickets every 2 minutes: Integration is capable of turning 100 Docker Hub comments into tickets every 2 minutes (per configured repository).
- Multiple repositories supported: You can enable this integration to work with any number of Docker Hub repositories at a time.
- Easy installation: Just install the application from Zendesk Marketplace to your instance, add contact information and website/tag - that's it!
More information in FAQ
Please submit bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
To use the Docker Hub Repository Comments Integration, you'll need to install the app from Zendesk's App Marketplace.
To install the Docker Hub Repository Comments channel integration:
- Click the Admin icon, then select Apps > Marketplace. Locate and click the Docker Hub icon.
- Read the Overview, then click the Install app button in the upper right.
- Click the Install button.
- The integration is added to your Channel Integrations page. Click Channels > Channel Integrations to access it.
Connecting your Docker Hub repository to the Integration:
- Make sure you've navigated to Channels > Channel Integrations
- Click "Add Account"
- Provide all the necessary data
- Click "Save"
After the integration is installed and configured, you can easily use it in triggers / views / etc.