Efficient and precise escalation of tickets to other parties and vendors. Escalator helps agents manage complex tickets by giving them an easy way to link, split or escalate tickets. It's been designed to be easy to use, while supporting a wide range of workflows, processes and business rules.
- Easily link related tickets.
- Split tickets into smaller, distinct tasks via sub-tickets.
- Quickly escalate tickets to other agents, groups or even third parties.
- Save time, reduce mistakes or limit access to sensitve customer data by pre-configuring escalations.
- Easily include/exclude comments and attachments when escalating, so only relevant information is included on sub-tickets.
- Monitor the status of linked tickets from within the app.
Escalator works by creating sub-tickets (or linking to existing tickets). This allows agents to break down complicated issues into smaller, simpler, more manageable tasks. Sub-tickets can then be assigned to other agents, groups, or third parties.
Use sub-tickets to involve other departments within your organization, to bring in specialized knowledge or to simply help spread the workload. Create or link as many sub-tickets as needed.
Effortlessly link recent viewed tickets, bookmarked tickets, search for a specific ticket or enter the ticket id.
Split (or 'fork') tickets on the fly by creating new ad hoc sub-tickets. When splitting a ticket, the agent can decide whether to copy over all ticket data, or just create an empty linked ticket.
Escalate tickets to other agents, groups or third parties. Escalations can pre-configured, so agents can create and populate sub-tickets with just a few clicks. When esclalating a ticket, agents can easily select which comments and attachments to copy over to the new sub-ticket.
With pre-configured escalations, admins can choose which fields and ticket data is copied to the sub-ticket. Light agents or 3rd party vendors can be set as the requester, to facilitate notifications and make interaction with your team simpler. You can insert placeholders into the subject, set core fields (status, priority, ticket type, etc), custom fields and a whole lot more.
Read more about Escalator here: https://www.lovestockleaf.com/zendesk/zendesk-apps/escalator.html.
For more information on how to use Escalator, please refer to the user guide: https://support.lovestockleaf.com/hc/en-us/articles/218004383-Escalator-User-Guide
Escalator is brought to you by Lovestock & Leaf. www.lovestockleaf.com
The recommended way to configure Escalator is with the built-in settings editor. To use it, log in using an admin account, then click on the 'cog' icon in the app to open it.
- Data Field Custom ticket field to store Escalator data.
- Default Tags Tags to add on subticket creation. More info coming.
- Fields to copy or exclude A comma separated list of the ticket custom field ids to include or exclude on newly created subticket.
- Copy only the fields listed above If this is ticked then only the fields bove are copied to the new ticket. If this is not ticked, then the fields above will not be copied to the sub ticket.
- Do not open app tray automatically If this is ticked then the apps tray will not be opened automatically if there are forked tickets.
- Escalator Data Field (optional) Recommend to leave as empty. Only enter if you had Escalator app running previously. This is to indicate the field which was used to store the vendor escalation data.
- Vendors Configuration List of all the vendors and their options. Please use the built-in app settings editor for this.