Extended Search and Export extension helps to search necessary tickets, set complex criterias and export the results to CSV files without limitations.
- Visual extended search by ticket fields;
- Useful filters to simplify a search;
- Custom ticket field visibility in search results;
- Unlimited number of entries for the export;
- Export search results to CSV files;
- User-friendly interface.
After installing the extension, you can use the Search bar that provides access to Zendesk Search API for complex queries creation.
To simplify the workflow, you can use the Filters section with the visual filters:
- Basic filters by Status, Type, Priority are implemented in the app;
- Tag filter contains included and excluded options;
- Different types of dates (Create date, Update date, etc.) in different combinations (greater/less than, between, exclude, etc.);
- Search by Subject and Description and even Custom ticket fields;
- Various Requester fields (Organization, Submitter, CC and Channel);
- Assignee or Group fields of ticket and their combinations.
The Columns section consists of the various ticket fields, that can be shown or hidden. In the Search results, you can see commonly used ticket fields. You can display even Description field, that contains first comment in the ticket.
Based on the configuration view you can export the search results to CSV file. You have two options:
- Export the search results from the current page (maximum 100 records);
- Export all the search results in the query, without any quantity restrictions.
- Install the app.
- Open Extended Search and Export in the menu on the left side.
- Create the search query.
- Check the results and export it to CSV file.