The end of team silos
Hugo is a common platform for teams to save and share meeting insights in real time - so that everyone can stay on the same page.
Your team can now take and share meeting notes which are centralized for your business, shared with teammates who weren't in the room and turned into tickets, tasks, and updates in your team's favorite tools. It’s free for small teams, simple to use and powerful enough to run your entire business.
Connecting Hugo to Zendesk enables your team to create support tickets in one click, right from your meeting notes!
Getting started with Hugo is easy
- Click here to visit Hugo where you can sign up in one click
- Login with Google Suite or Office 365 and follow the instructions to create a Hugo account for your team
- Click your profile picture in the top right of your Hugo Inbox, select 'Settings' and 'Apps'
- Scroll down to the Zendesk app and click 'Enable'
- Hugo will ask you for your Zendesk domain and then click 'Approve' when asked for permission to access Zendesk
- Zendesk is now connected - you can create Zendesk tickets right from your meeting notes!
We're here to help. If you need a hand getting setup, send us an email.