Igloo is a modern intranet, connecting your people with the information they need to do their best work. We help companies succeed by improving the way people communicate and share knowledge. Put simply, Igloo is an intranet you’ll actually like.
The Zendesk integration for Igloo lets you quickly and easily create Zendesk tickets from anywhere within your Igloo community, and monitor the status of your tickets in real-time.
With Zendesk support for Igloo, you can:
- Offer a seamless help desk experience
- Extend self-service IT across your organization. Empower your users to resolve their IT issues quickly and efficiently through Zendesk, directly in their Igloo.
- Accelerate customer-centric IT
- Give your customers direct access to IT from anywhere. Strengthen customer relationships by creating more personalized experiences with an Igloo customer room that includes a direct IT resolution channel with Zendesk.
- Productive users. Happy customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
The Zendesk integration is available on any page or space in your Igloo community. In order to deploy and configure the integration, you must first have an Igloo account with administrator access. If you have an account, or after you create an account, login to your Igloo community as an administrator and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the space or page where you want to include Zendesk.
- Edit the page and drag and drop the Integrations widget onto the page. For details, click here.
- Configure the widget for one of the following options:
- Click Update.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
You should now see your Zendesk integration live on your page or space.
- Author: Igloo
- Price: Free
- Support: Email