Instabug empowers mobile teams with comprehensive bug reports, crash reports, in-app surveys, and real-time contextual feedback.
- Improve your customers' satisfaction and retention by decreasing the time needed to resolve any issues they report.
- Save your support and engineering teams time through rich and contextual tickets that contain all the logs and details needed to spot the problems and fix them easily.
- Your mobile app's users can easily add screenshots, video recordings, and annotations parallel with a description of the problem or issue they faced.
- Your mobile app's users can receive your team's replies from Zendesk right inside your application and through push notifications instead of email.
- Every bug, request or issue reported by a user will automatically contain the following:
- A screenshot, app version, OS, device, location, and session duration.
- The steps that the user did in your app before encountering the problem, all the network requests performed by the app as well as any console of debugging logs added by your engineering team.
- The state of the app and the device during the last 60 seconds before the issue. It contains information about memory usage, storage consumption, connectivity, battery, and orientation.
Instabug helps us aggregate user feedback to identify issues and learn more about our users’ flow and needs. It helps us uphold our commitment to responding to each and every report we get.
Kimberly Kalb | Head of Marketing at houseparty
We weren’t looking for a solution, but as soon as we saw Instabug, we were like, ‘Oh yeah! That’ll make our lives so much easier.’ So it was a problem we didn’t realize we had.
Joe Minkiewicz | Prolific Interactive’s Director of Product Development
A big problem Instabug solved was our communication with clients. Before Instabug, we’d get a lot of feedback but it was just a big list of unorganized and random screenshots. It was a hassle trying to figure out what the problems were and get relevant information like device and OS.
Breann Johnson | CitrusBits’ Lead Product Owner
You can find more about Instabug here.
To start using Instabug with Zendesk, you need to first have an Instabug account. You can easily sign up to Instabug, and try out the Zendesk integration as well as all Instabug's features for free for 14 days. Sign up for free here.
From your Instabug's dashboard, you can set up your Zendesk integration by following the steps mentioned in this guide.
We've compiled all the best practices followed by our most active customers to get the best out of Instabug's bug reporting and feedback features in their live apps. Check out the guide here.
Do you have any questions? Please, reach out to us at email@example.com, we'd love to chat with you!