Intercom makes it easy to communicate with your customers personally, at scale. See your customers in real-time and track what they’re doing in your product, then chat with them inside your apps, by email, and via social.
Integrating Intercom with Zendesk ensures you have all the context you need to solve support issues quickly, with live customer data from Intercom right inside Zendesk. You can customize exactly what you want to see, including account and usage data, as well as sync user tags back into Intercom.
If you have Intercom Engage or Respond Standard, you can also forward Intercom conversations to Zendesk as tickets by completing the additional setup steps in the guide
Find out more about Intercom here
Installation is just a few clicks:
- Click on the Install button to start the installation.
- Choose a name for your Intercom panel and click to confirm. You will now see Intercom listed in your enabled apps list.
- Navigate to a ticket and click on Apps You will see the Intercom panel on the right hand side. Click the Connect to Intercom button and authorize your account.
- Your customer data from Intercom will now display in this panel. You can customize what data is shown by clicking on the cog.
- To forward your Intercom conversations to Zendesk, follow the additional steps in this guide