This integration provides a way to quickly connect your users and tickets inside Zendesk support with users, orders, products and shipments inside Kodmyran Commerce.
All this without ever leaving the Zendesk administration GUI.
The integration is simple to use, lightweight and will quickly allow your support agents to work more smoothly, minimizing the amount of time required trying to locate users, orders or shipments.
The Kodmyran Commerce integration provides the following:
- It displays information about the order such as when it was placed, its current status, the multistore used, and the order value.
- You can see the invoice and delivery addresses.
- You quickly see the contents of an order, the products bought and the quantity. The integration will display the last five matching orders by default. Matching is done using the customers e-mail address.
- If the order has been sent from the warehouse and has tracking information attached you can trace the parcels directly from within Zendesk.
If you find a bug or want to request a feature you believe to be missing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that your request pertains to the Zendesk integration.
[Read more about Kodmyran Commerce][https://www.kodmyran.se]
This extension may require additional licenses from both Zendesk and Kodmyran Commerce for proper functioning.
Steps inside Kodmyran Commerce prior to installation of Zendesk extension
To complete these steps your own user must have adequate permissions to create new users and roles, including creating API keys.
By default only users having the administrator roles are allowed these permissions.
This functionality requires version 6.1.0 or newer of Kodmyran Commerce, if you currently have an older version you will have to wait until you are automatically upgraded or request an immediate upgrade through support.
- Create a new user, using the ready made system role Read only user. Do not set a password.
- Create an API key for this user, you will only be allowed to see the API key once so be sure to save it. If you lose it you can generate a new API key which will invalidate all previous API keys for that user.
Steps inside Zendesk after configuring Kodmyran Commerce
- Navigate to the Zendesk App Store and locate the Kodmyran Commerce integration
- Hit the install button
- When asked you need to provide two pieces of critical information, the account domain name, and the API key. The API key is the one you generated previously, the account domain name is part of your admin URL. E.g. if your admin domain is https://example1.shop4sale.se the value to use here is example1.shop4sale.se
- When this has completed you should be able to open a support ticket inside Zendesk and expand the box to the right saying Kodmyran Commerce, or open the same box on a user record instead.
The integration will automatically attempt to find matching users and orders directly after installation, no more configuration is required.