The Lang.ai integration for Zendesk Support helps you automate your tickets tagging by turning your complex customer interactions into structured data.
Our Zendesk Support integration enables you to:
- Automate the tickets tagging your agents are doing manually by creating smart tags thanks to our proprietary semantic technology
- Improve your current categorization by discovering more targeted tags
- Quickly detect issues and triage them in real time
- Escalate urgent problems by leveraging our smart tags and triggers
Note that Lang.ai is not free of charge. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information about pricing models.
If you don't have an account, you can get a free demo adapted to your use case to see how we can help you reach your customer support goals.
### Installation steps:
- Log in to your Lang.ai account at enterprise.lang.ai or your custom domain if you are running it on your own environment.
- Go to Admin > Integrations > Zendesk Support and click on Add Integration. (You must have administrator permissions in both Lang.ai and Zendesk Support to set up the integration).
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and user credentials. Click on Add Integration to complete the setup.
- You will now be able to create new projects by importing your Zendesk tickets. Click on Create Project > Start from Zendesk to begin.
- To enable the automatic tickets tagging, go to the Setup section inside your project and click on Enable tickets tagging. New tickets will be tagged in Zendesk using the tags from the Review section.