LinkedIn is a social network specifically designed for career and business professionals to connect. LinkedIn is about building strategic relationships. The app allows you to upload articles, ideas, job opportunities, photos and videos to your personal account or company page.
LinkedIn Channel for Zendesk offers the opportunity to expand your contacts experience through articles, photos and video sharing between LinkedIn and Zendesk Support.
This new Channel allows you to connect your LinkedIn Company Page or Showcase to your Zendesk Support domain and helps you handling LinkedIn posts into your Zendesk workflow.
With this LinkedIn Channel Integration your agents will be able to:
- Support LinkedIn Posts through the traditional tickets.
- Support LinkedIn Posts thru the traditional tickets.
- Support Links, Photos, Videos and Articles on tickets.
- Support LinkedIn comments thru the traditional tickets.
- Reply from Zendesk Support straight to LinkedIn Posts.
- Get notified when a comment is replied or edited on LinkedIn.
- Set optional configuration for all the new LinkedIn tickets.
- Track old posts you made before the integration.
Note: Your Zendesk Support workflow will not be modified by this Channel Integration.
How to install LinkedIn Channel:
LinkedIn Channel needs:
- An active LinkedIn Personal or Business Account.
- Be Admin of at least one LinkedIn Company Page or Showcase.
Preparation - Adding a LinkedIn Personal or Business Account to Zendesk:
- Install the LinkedIn Channel Integration app from the Zendesk Marketplace.
- Go to Channels Integration in your Zendesk Support settings.
- Select LinkedIn Channel.
- Review the General Information tab and make changes if applicable.
- Select the Accounts tab and press Add Account.
- In the pop-up page, set the LinkedIn integration name of your company.
- Select the Connect to LinkedIn button.
- Login to the LinkedIn account you want to use on the integration.
- Accept the permissions needed.
- Select a LinkedIn Company page or Showcase (you need to be admin of it).
- Set Optional Settings if you need them.
- Press the Submit button.
That's it! Start tracking your LinkedIn posts and comments on tickets
Note: This LinkedIn Channel integration does not support LinkedIn Direct Messages or Statistics.